Information for Buyers
Trust the Prime Title Difference
Trust the Prime Title Difference
Buying? You are in the right place!
The great news is, you are going to buy a house! The bad news is that there are many documents that you will have to manage before moving in. This is where Prime steps in and helps you, the buyer. Prime will ensure that the transition to owning your home will be seamless, transparent, fast, and cost efficient. Please feel free to contact one of our professionals for more details on how we can get you into your new home!.
What does the closing process look like?
- Complete Buyer Information Sheet (include government issued ID and your lender contact information)
- Order a title and lien search on the property
- Clear title on the property as your lender is preparing to approve your loan. (We will send you and your agent a copy of your title comment)
- If there are any problems or delays, you will be notified.
- Closer to closing, we will be ordering your survey and/or termite inspection and will forward copies to you, your agent, and lender, and inform of any issues.
- Once we and you lender have cleared all aspects required to close, they will be sending us your loan package.
- Your lender will prepare the final closing disclosure and we will prepare the ALTA settlement statement with a breakdown of all costs associated with your purchase.
- Your lender will send the CD and we will send you a copy of the final settlement statement for you to review along with your final “cash to close” amount and wire instructions (Be sure to wire these funds at least one day prior to closing. Be advised that we cannot accept cashier’s checks for closing funds.)
- Then we will schedule a time for you to sign closing documents!
- On the day of closing, be sure all parties bring a valid driver’s license or other photo ID. Everyone on title MUST sign closing documents (unless signing with a pre-approved Power of Attorney). Also, keep in mind that if the property is to be your primary residence, your spouse will be required to sign closing documents as well, even if he/she is not on the loan.
- After you have signed your documents, most lenders will require us to send over a set of documents for the lender to review to ensure that all documents were prepared and executed correctly, and then issue a “funding number”. Please keep in mind that you will not be fully closed until the lender has provided funding authorization and all funds have been received.
- Now you are officially a homeowner! We will be providing you with a copy package at closing. Your Warranty Deed will be recorded in county public records and then mailed to you within two weeks. Be sure to keep this with your package and store in a safe place!
How it Works
Prime was established on the principal that honesty, integrity, and attention to detail are the building blocks to the home buying/selling process. Most buyers and sellers expect things to go smoothly without really understanding the process and knowing why the process is important. By entrusting Prime Title & Escrow to handle your needs, you will be in the hands of honest, caring, and experienced professionals that will educate you and provide transparency on the entire buying/selling process.
IT BEGINS WITH INDEPENDENCE
We Are Neutral
While we partner with key providers in the title and escrow industry, we have put in certain safeguards and ethical guidelines to maintain our independence and neutrality.
OPENNESS & HONESTY
Transparency From Start To Finish
Every step of the way, we will share our processes with you. As a buyer, you are assured that you will understand what every process and cost will be.
CARING AND EXPERIENCE
You Are in Excellent Company
Our experienced professionals have many years in the title and escrow business. We have seen every possible scenario and can guide you through every step of the way with caring and empathy.